No products in the cart.
Vintage Rolling Pin
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vintage Rolling Pin
YOU SAVE 54%
In stock - ships in 3 days
Curious about the rolling pins with patterns?
An embossed rolling pin is a classic wood rolling pin engraved with a design. We offer textured rolling pins handmade from high-quality beech wood (100% food-safe).
These designed rolling pins gives detailed, seamless designs into your dough. They are perfect gifts! We have Christmas rolling pins, birthdays and for weddings! We also offer personalized rolling pins!
We offer more than 100 patterns that you would love to have! From cute animals, beautiful geometrics patterns and also seasonal options for Christmas, Halloween, Easter and more!
All of our patterns are meticulously detailed and engraved deep into the wood for maximum effectiveness.
Quality and Customer satisfaction is our first priority!
Makes Baking Even More Fun!
Using our rolling pins with designs will bring joy to you and your loved ones and ensure that your cookies, pies and other baking becomes the talk of your town or neighbourhoods!
Baking with these embossing rolling pins is fun, especially for kids! These beautiful decorative rolling pins are also perfect for more than just cookies and pies. Use your new patterned rolling pins for cakes and other sweets or for savory items like homemade noodles or pasta! You can also use our personalized rolling pins to work with clay and other art mediums. Imagine being able to easily give your pottery a beautiful decorative texture in seconds!
How to make butter cookies
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
- 230g unsalted butter.
- 175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 1 Teaspoon salt.
- 400-425g all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don’t worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
How to clean the embossed rolling pin?
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
Size: 35 * 5cm/13.77*1.96in
Color: primary wood color