No products in the cart.
Sciatica Ice Packs
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sciatica Ice Packs
YOU SAVE 56%
In stock - ships in 3 days
- Relieves pain from sciatica, lower back pain, swelling, and muscle aches.
- Flexible and soft construction conforms to body.
- Can be used for cold or hot therapy.
- Microwave and freezer safe, and the wrap is home, office, and travel-friendly.
- Adjustable compression wrap provides a comfortable fit for all body types.
Are you looking for a reliable and comfortable way to relieve your sciatica pain? Look no further than our Sciatica Ice Packs!
This therapeutic gel pack comes with a flexible neoprene construction and removable gel pack insert, secured with dual elastic straps for a comfortable fit that’s suitable for all body types.
The removable ice back wrap stays flexible and soft to conform to your body after frozen, allowing for continuous uninterrupted sciatica relief.
Benefits of the Sciatica Ice Packs :
- Adjustable Comfort Compression Wrap: This wrap is adjustable and comfortable, providing you with the perfect fit for your body.
- Medical Grade Hot and Cold Gel Pack: Our gel packs are medical grade and provide both hot and cold therapy to help with pain relief.
- Soft, Flexible and Reusable: The ice back wrap stays flexible and soft after frozen, allowing for continuous uninterrupted sciatica relief.
- Microwave and Freezer Safe: Our gel packs are safe to use in both the microwave and freezer, making them easy to use.
- Home, Office and Travel-Friendly: Our packs are perfect for home, office, or travel use, making them a great all-around product.
- Flexible neoprene construction
- Dual elastic straps
- Removable gel pack insert
- Hot and cold therapeutic gel
HOW IT WORKS:
Put the pack in the freezer for 2 hours then take it out and insert it into the sleeve for cold therapy or heat the pack in microwave for hot therapy. Use Ice for fresh injuries, swelling or inflammation. Heat is for stiff or aching joints & muscles that increase circulation and the delivery of nutrients to the affected area.