No products in the cart.
DIY Chicken Feeder
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DIY Chicken Feeder
YOU SAVE 50%
In stock - ships in 3 days
- Suitable for all poultry and birds
- DIY, Super easy to install
- Can be used with any container
- Super sturdy and weatherproof design
- Intelligent design prevents spillage and attracts rodents
- Comes with stoppers for easy closure
Are you looking for a clean and convenient feeding solution for your chickens? Our DIY Chicken Feeder is perfect for you!
This feeder is designed to keep food dry and fresh regardless of weather conditions and is made to keep food away from rodents and vermin.
It is versatile and can be used with any container, from 5-gallon buckets to bins, barrels, trash cans, and boxes. It also comes with stoppers to close the feeder port and keep mice and rats away from the chicken feed.
Benefits of the DIY Chicken Feeder :
- VERSATILE : Can be used with any container… 5-gallon buckets, bins, barrels, trash cans, boxes, and more…
- SUPER STURDY AND WEATHERPROOF DESIGN : This poultry feeder is designed to keep food dry and fresh regardless of weather conditions. No more broken feeders or soggy feed.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN : It is designed so that gravity does the work, allowing constant feed to be available, without the spillage or mess that attracts rodents and vermin.
- COME WITH STOPPERS : Close the feeder port if needed, keep the “things” off at night, and keep mice/rats away from chicken feeds.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL POULTRY AND BIRDS : Just need to adjust the height of the container from the ground, our products are suitable for chickens, ducks, birds and a series of small and medium animals!
- SUPER EASY TO INSTALL : No additional hardware is required. This poultry feeder is already equipped with a 3.15-inch(8cm) hole saw, and you can install a three-port feeder in a matter of minutes.
- Size : 5.5×2.7 (14×7 cm)
- Color : White
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Place the feeder on any container, such as a 5-gallon bucket, bin, barrel, trash can, or box.
2. Use the 3.15-inch hole saw to make a hole in the container and insert the feeder.
3. Adjust the height of the container from the ground to suit the size of the poultry or bird.
4. Fill the container with feed and close the feeder port if needed.
5. Gravity will do the work and keep feed available without spillage or mess.